hese easy Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups are SO DELICIOUS! They combine the tangy flavor of buffalo sauce with ranch, tender chicken, cream cheese, and cheddar for a combination that is hard to stop eating. These Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups make a perfect party appetizer since they are bite sized, but you can also pack them up for lunch or a quick snack. Any way you serve them, keep the recipe handy because these are sure to be a favorite!
BUFFALO CHICKEN ROLL UPS RECIPE
You know sometimes when you make something, and of course you think it will be good, but then you eat it and it is just unexpectedly delicious? Yeah, this is that recipe!
We really love Buffalo chicken around here. We love this super delicious buffalo chicken casserole and even a healthy buffalo chicken salad, but this time I needed something I could put out when guests were here that was a little more portable than dip. I figured why not take our favorite flavor and put it in a tortilla roll up?!
Well I did, and it was delicious!
The great thing about these is that you can really make them more or less spicy by adjusting the buffalo sauce. Then when you combine it with the cream cheese, ranch and other ingredients, it goes from just buffalo chicken to an over the top amazing appetizer. Even my sweet friend who is not usually the biggest fan of buffalo flavored things went back for more and asked what made these so good!
- 2 cups shredded [cooked] chicken [I used rotisserie chicken]
- 1/2 cup cream cheese [light]
- 2 tbsp buffalo wing saucesalt & pepper
- 1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cold water
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Begin by combining chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce in a medium mixing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.Roll out crescent rolls. Fill each crescent roll with about 1-2 tbsp of shredded chicken mixture. Roll up crescent roll tightly, making sure the chicken mixture stays within the roll. Tuck corners and ends in, and lay on a baking sheet with seam side down.
- Whip egg and water together to create egg wash. Brush this egg wash over completed crescent rolls to ensure a golden result.
- Bake filled crescent rolls for about 8-10 minutes, or until crescent rolls are risen, golden and shiny.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce. We are a ranch family, through and through!
Sharing the recipe is simple, click the f button below to share it with your friends. To print the recipe please click the green printer icon.