I call theses truffles in disguise. Easy to make and yummy in your tummy as my kids say.
Once you dip them in the white chocolate you can customize them with any holiday sprinkles to fit your occasion. Enjoy!
What can I say, these are just plain addictive! Anyone can make these simple treats – kids, non-cooks, even bachelors! (It’s true, I’ve seen it with my own eyes.) But don’t plan on eating just one
Oreo lovers, meet your new favorite dessert. These cookie balls are essentially truffles. You simply crush up Oreos (we like using a food processor but the old Ziploc bag and rolling pin definitely works), mix them up with cream cheese, and then dunk those balls into melted chocolate.
Crush your OREO cookies to make OREO balls! So rich and creamy, you’ll find yourself hanging out by the dessert table for these OREO balls.
Be prepared to eat the entire batch in one sitting—they’re dangerous.
- 1-18oz. pkg oreo cookies (regular size, 3 rows of cookies)
- 1-8oz. pkg cream cheese-block
- 4 oz white chocolate almond bark
How to Make Oreo Cookie Balls
- Add oreos to food processor and blend until fine.
- Add cream cheese to oreo crumbs and blend until dough-like.
- Chill mixture for 15 minutes then roll into bite-size balls. Chill balls for 15 minutes.
- Melt almond bark in microwave according to package directions. Dip chilled oreo balls in melted chocolate using fork so chocolate can “drip off”. Set covered cookie balls onto waxed paper and let set aprox. 30 minutes. If using sprinkles or decorative sugars do so before chocolate sets. I usually do a dozen at a time sprinkling after each dozen.
Sharing the recipe is simple, click the f button below to share it with your friends. To print the recipe please click the green printer icon.